We can look at much finer scale features in streams using a remote mapping technique, as opposed to field work over the entire lengths of streams," said Snyder, chairman of the steering committee of the National Center for Airborne Laser Mapping.
What does NCALM stand for?
NCALM stands for National Center for Airborne Laser Mapping (University of California, Berkeley and University of Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCALM in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Cirrhotic Alcoholic Liver Disease
- National Center for Alcohol Law Enforcement (Calverton, Maryland)
- National Coalition Against Legalized Gambling
- NC Association of Local Health Directors (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Association of Local Health Directors (Raleigh, NC)
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol Information
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary (American Bar Association Judicial Division)
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- National Council on Agricultural Life and Labor Research Fund, Inc. (Dover, DE)
- Northern California Association of Law Libraries
- National Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education (New Zealand qualification)
- National Center for Adoption Law and Policy (Columbus, OH)
- National Center for Agricultural Law Research and Information (University of Arkansas)
- Net-Centric Adapter for Legacy Systems
- National Centre for Applied Learning Technologies (UK)
- National Center for Accessible Media
- National Center for Advanced Manufacturing (New Orleans, LA)
- National Corporation for Antiquities and Museums (Sudan)
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule