Mark Jackson is in the USDA-ARS Crop Bioprotection Research Unit, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, 1815 N.
What does NCAUR stand for?
NCAUR stands for National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
- National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies (Fort Worth, TX)
- National Center for Aircraft Technical Training
- No Comment At This Time
- North Carolina Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical University (Greensboro, North Carolina; also seen as NCAT)
- Natal Coast Anglers Union (South Africa)
- National Capital Amiga User Group (Washington, DC)
- Northern California AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) Users Group
- North Central Asphalt User Producer Group (West Lafayette, IN)
- National Coffee Association of United States of America
- National Center Against Violence (est. 1995; Mongolia)
- Net Current Asset Value
- North Coast Athletics Volleyball (Cleveland, OH)
- Northern California Aryan Volk (white supremacy group)
- National Coalition Against Violent Athletes
- North Carolina Association of Volunteer Administration
- National Campaign Against Violence and Crime (Australia)
- National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime (FBI)
- North Central Area Vocational Cooperative (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the ARS National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research in Peoria, Ill.
At the ARS National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research (NCAUR) in Peoria, Illinois, ARS chemist Badal Saha has conducted a 5-year study that examined whether wheat straw—a crop residue left over after the grain has been harvested—could have commercial potential for cellulosic ethanol production.
Bennett, Mycotoxin Research, USDA/ARS National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, IL 61604.
Toward this goal, scientists in the oil research group at the Department of Agriculture's National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research (NCAUR) in Peoria, Ill.
Salinity Laboratory, Riverside, California 2 research units 36 employees Pullman, Washington 6 research units 136 employees Fort Collins, Colorado 7 research units 141 employees Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory, Sidney, Montana 2 research units 72 employees North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory, Brookings, South Dakota 1 research unit 39 employees Lincoln, Nebraska 2 research units 81 employees National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, Illinois 7 research units 226 employees Oxford, Mississippi 3 research units 102 employees Athens, Georgia 9 research units 195 employees Appalachian Fruit Research Station, Kearneysville, West Virginia 1 research unit 65 employees Fort Detrick, Maryland 1 research unit 46 employees U.
Contact: Kathy Warner, USDA-ARS Food and Industrial Oil Research, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Room 3032, 1815 N.
Patricia Slininger, David Schisler, and colleagues at the ARS National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, Ill.