The site also includes various links to agricultural organizations such as the National Center for Agricultural Law Research and Information, the National Center for Food and Agriculture Policy, the Center for Tropical Pest Management, the Third World Academy of Sciences, and the World Bank, all accessible under the Other Ag Sites link.
What does NCALRI stand for?
NCALRI stands for National Center for Agricultural Law Research and Information (University of Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- NC Association of Local Health Directors (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Association of Local Health Directors (Raleigh, NC)
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol Information
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary (American Bar Association Judicial Division)
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- National Council on Agricultural Life and Labor Research Fund, Inc. (Dover, DE)
- Northern California Association of Law Libraries
- National Center for Airborne Laser Mapping (University of California, Berkeley and University of Florida)
- National Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education (New Zealand qualification)
- National Center for Adoption Law and Policy (Columbus, OH)
- Net-Centric Adapter for Legacy Systems
- National Centre for Applied Learning Technologies (UK)
- National Center for Accessible Media
- National Center for Advanced Manufacturing (New Orleans, LA)
- National Corporation for Antiquities and Museums (Sudan)
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- North Carolina Aviation Museum
- Highly-Polysialylated Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- National Center for Advanced Manufacturing-Louisiana Partnership