2004; National Center for Education Statistics 2004), science education can nurture student enthusiasm for science and ensure that the United States continues to contribute to scientific, technologic, and economic advances.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for National Center (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- (USN Rating) Navy Counselor
- Naga College
- Naming Context (Windows 2000)
- Nappies Covered
- Narrow Coverage
- Nasal Canula
- Nasal Cavity
- Nashville, Chattanooga, & St. Louis Railroad
- Nassau County
- National Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- National Climate Data Center
- National Coarse (threading)
- National Coarse Screw Thread (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Committee
- National Congress (Sudan)
- National Conservancy
- National Coordinator (various locations)
- National Curriculum for England
- NationsCup (clan base online video gaming competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of Minority and Women's Health of the National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), spearheaded the conference.
Alabama Southern Community College (ASCC), Thomasville, Alabama, USA has been awarded an Advanced Technological Education (ATE) National Center of Excellence Grant by the National Science Foundation for US$ 4,989,604 over a four-year period.
The Helen Keller National Center is the ONLY national program which provides diagnostic evaluation, short-term comprehensive vocational rehabilitation, and assistance with jobs and residential placement for all Americans who are deaf-blind.
Pirkle National Center for Environmental Health Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Atlanta, Georgia E-mail: dbarr@cdc.