Animal Identification Organization, she does not identify this organization properly as a spin-off from the trade group National Cattlemen's Beef Association, which is one of the main proponents of the National Animal Identification System (NAIS).
What does NCBA stand for?
NCBA stands for National Cattlemen's Beef Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBA
We have 50 other meanings of NCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Carnarvon Basin (Australian)
- Northport Community Band (Northport, NY)
- Norwegian Cricket Board
- Notified Certification Body
- Nuclear Chemical and Biological (usually seen as NBC)
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics (est. 1991; UK)
- Nutrition Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Nuclear, Chemical, Biological, and Radiological
- National Candy Brokers Association
- National Carnival Bands Association (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National College of Business and Arts (Manila and Quezon City, Philippines)
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Norfolk County Beekeepers Association (Massachusetts, USA)
- North Carolina Bandmasters Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Biomedical Association
- North Carolina Bowhunters Association
- Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association (Broomfield, CO)
- Nottinghamshire Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- National Council on Black American Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Milk Producers Federation, the National Cattlemen's Beef Association, the American Sheep Industry Association, and the National Renderers Association were all on board.
And Chicken producers are griping over a new ad blitz, sponsored by National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA), which mentions that fact (among others).
government for the right to graze cattle on public land, and "most beef producers don't have problems with wild horses on ranch land," says Jason Campbell, spokesperson for the National Cattlemen's Beef Association.
Unless it's the National Cattlemen's Beef Association, it's not likely.
The National Cattlemen's Beef Association also has spent $25 million on marketing trying to boost sagging sales.