4) For details, see my articles: "On Static Eggs and Dynamic Embryos: A Systems Perspective" National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly 2 (2002) 659-83; and "Immediate Hominization from the Systems Perspective," National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly 24 (2004) 719-38.
What does NCBQ stand for?
NCBQ stands for National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly (journal; Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Committee on Biosafety of the Philippines (est. 1990)
- National Conference of Bar Presidents (Chicago, IL; est. 1950)
- National Cord Blood Program
- Neutrophil Cobalamin Binding Protein (inflammation)
- North Country Business Products (Bemidji, MN)
- Novel Cap-Binding Protein (plant biology)
- National Community-based Paralegal Association (South Africa)
- National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (Gaithersburg, MD)
- National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (Durham, NC)
- National Centre for Biomolecular Research (Czech Republic)
- National Child Benefit Reinvestment (Canada)
- Near-Commercial Breeder Reactor
- Neurum Creek Bush Retreat (Australia)
- NorCal Boxer Rescue (Texas and California)
- Northern California Beagle Rescue
- Northern California Book Reviewers (formerly Bay Area Book Reviewers Association)
- Northern Colorado Business Report
- Nuclear Chemical Biological and Radiological
- National Christian Barrel Racers Association (Glendale, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, Spring 2009).
73," The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, Winter 2006, Vol.