com Legislation establishing a national catastrophe fund has again been introduced in the House, and has again drawn the ire of perennial critics.
What does NACAT stand for?
NACAT stands for National Catastrophe
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of NACAT
We have 1 other meaning of NACAT in our Acronym Attic
- North American Conference of Associates and Religious
- Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (Federal Register Office, NARA)
- National Advisory Committee on Adult Religious Education
- National Advisory Committee on Accounting Standards (India)
- National Association for Campus Activities (Charlottesville, VA)
- National Association of Christian Artists and Songwriters
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service (UK charity)
- Northern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Accreditation Council for Agencies Serving People with Blindness or Visually Impairment
- North American Council of Automotive Teachers (Charleston, South Carolina)
- North American Committee Against Zionism and Imperialism
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- National Accreditation of Certification Bodies
- National Association of Cannabis Businesses (Milwaukee, WI)
- National Association of College Broadcasters (trade association for student radio and TV stations)
- National Association of Commercial Broadcasters (Japan)
- Network Access Control Board (US NASA)
- Nigerian Agricultural and Cooperative Bank
- Non-Aligned Coordinating Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Mrs Harrison I STRONGLY disagree with John Bourke of Ellesmere Port (Daily Post, Letters, February 13) who says "Can we please stop greeting every new outbreak of rain or snow as a national catastrophe on the scale of the tsunami?
Byline: By Tim Walsh GREECE'S president yesterday described the fires ravaging his country's forests as a national catastrophe.