Morgan Regan Sustainable Energy Not only do the students recognize this is a special program, but the National Career Academy Coalition does also by awarding the PG&E New Energy Career Program an "Academy Award" for best in class for public/private partnerships.
What does NCAC stand for?
NCAC stands for National Career Academy Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAC
We have 80 other meanings of NCAC in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Association for Behavior Analysis (Butner, NC)
- National Centre for Aquatic Biodiversity and Biosecurity (New Zealand)
- National Coalition against Bonded Labour (Pakistan)
- North Carolina APBA (American Professional Baseball Association) Baseball League
- North Carolina Association of Black Lawyers
- North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research
- North Carolina Association of Black Storytellers
- National Coalition for the Advancement of Baton Twirling
- National Cadet Advisory Council
- National Capital Area Council (Boy Scouts)
- National Center for Alternative Certification (teaching)
- National Center on Accessing the General Curriculum
- National Certified Addiction Counselor
- National Childcare Accreditation Council
- National Children's Advocacy Center
- National Clean Air Coalition
- National Coalition Against Censorship
- National College Advising Corps
- National Consumer Affairs Center (Japan)
- National Consumer Assistance Center (Experian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November 2007, the National Career Academy Coalition (NCAC) recognized the academy for its achievements with the National Standards of Practice "Award of Distinction.
The partners include The Association for Career and Technical Education Research, High Schools That Work, MarkED, National Academy Foundation, National Career Academy Coalition, Career Academy Support Network, National Association of Agricultural Educators, National Partnership for Careers in Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security, National Occupational Competency Testing Institute, Project Lead the Way, and the National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium.
Board members of the National Career Academy Coalition (NCAC) were asked to help evaluate the Manatee Academies, and the NCAC board welcomed this opportunity.
National Career Academy Coalition Executive Director Sandy Mittelsteadt and author Diane Reeves contribute an article this month that asks and emphatically answers the question, "Career Academies: Cutting-Edge Reform or Passing Fad?
org National Career Academy Coalition (NCAC) at http://www.