In Australia, the National Carbon Accounting System has encountered similar issues.
What does NCAS stand for?
NCAS stands for National Carbon Accounting System (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCAS
We have 82 other meanings of NCAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Capital Alliance of Race Relations
- North Carolina Association of Radio Reading Services
- North Carolinians Against Racist and Religious Violence
- Nassau County Amateur Radio Society (Hilliard, FL)
- Never Change a Running System (proverb)
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service (North Carolina State University)
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer (Jordan)
- North Central Arizona Regional Watershed Consortium (established 2003)
- National Capital Area Skeptics
- National Claims Administrative Services, Inc.
- National Clinical Assessment Service (UK)
- National Consortium for Academics and Sports (Orlando, FL)
- National Council against Smoking (est. 1976; South Africa)
- National Cyber Alert System
- NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) Centres for Atmospheric Science (UK)
- network control ancillary services (electric power industry)
- Non-Call Associated Signaling (Telcordia)
- North Central Association of Schools
- National Capital Air Show Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Carbon Accounting System Technical Report No.
Using its experience in national carbon accounting and measurement, Australia will provide scientific, technical and analytical support to assist Papua New Guinea in developing its own national carbon accounting system.
Such maps are an input to the AGO's National Carbon Accounting System, which operates one of the largest satellite monitoring programs in the world.