PMA represents nearly 1,000 national capital area property management professionals who are responsible for about 750,000 residential units and 120 million square feet of commercial space.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Capital Area
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Coalition for Peace
- Marine Corps Air Station New River, Jacksonville, NC (airport identifier)
- N-Carboxy Anhydride (cyclic organic compound)
- NAFO (North Atlantic Fisheries Organization) Convention Area
- Nagano Curling Association (Japan)
- Narrow Coverage Area (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Nashua Christian Academy
- National Camp Association
- National Candle Association
- National Canners Association
- National Carousel Association
- National Cathedral Association
- National Cattlemen's Association
- National Caves Association (Kentucky)
- National Caving Association (UK)
- National Celiac Association (Needham, MA)
- National Cemetery Administration
- National Certification Authority (various locations)
- National Certification in Agriculture (UK)
- National Chamber of Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metropolitan Area and participates in the United Way of the National Capital Area, look for the NWHN among the list of participants.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] DoD agencies in leased spaces throughout the National Capital Area and Defense Finance and Accounting Service offices in Cleveland and in Arlington, Va.
Next time you're in the national capital area, make time to see the new museum.
The ACLU's National Capital Area chapter asked about the plaques after receiving a question from a tourist.
All proceeds from the sale of these rolls go to the Salvation Army, AmeriCare's Heroes Fund, and the Survivors Fund of the National Capital Area.
A Zelkova (Zelkova serrata) on the opposite corner, facing the Capitol on the northeast side of the pool, shows "how big a mature Zelkova can get," according to Robert DeFeo, chief horticulturist for the National Park Service, National Capital Area.