based National Candle Association, said there are fire labels on candles.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Candle Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Crisis and Continuity Coordination
- National College for Motorsport (UK)
- Niagara Coalition for Peace
- Marine Corps Air Station New River, Jacksonville, NC (airport identifier)
- N-Carboxy Anhydride (cyclic organic compound)
- NAFO (North Atlantic Fisheries Organization) Convention Area
- Nagano Curling Association (Japan)
- Narrow Coverage Area (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Nashua Christian Academy
- National Camp Association
- National Canners Association
- National Capital Area
- National Carousel Association
- National Cathedral Association
- National Cattlemen's Association
- National Caves Association (Kentucky)
- National Caving Association (UK)
- National Celiac Association (Needham, MA)
- National Cemetery Administration
- National Certification Authority (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Barbara Miller, a spokesperson for the National Candle Association in Washington, D.
But a spokeswoman for the American National Candle Association rejected the findings.
About 85% of the 200 candle manufacturers in the United States belong to the National Candle Association, a Washington, DC-based trade group that promotes lead-free wicks.
Maryanne McDermott, executive vice president of the National Candle Association, says U.