Several ongoing activities, such as, the National Social Service, National Cadet Corps, Voluntary Service, promotion of culture, arts, music, youth development initiatives will be captured in the proposed new National Initiative aimed at deepening and enhancing community engagement in our colleges and universities.
What does NCC stand for?
NCC stands for National Cadet Corps (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCC
We have 710 other meanings of NCC in our Acronym Attic
- Nagoya Congress Center (Japan)
- Nampa Civic Center (Nampa, ID)
- Naphtha Cracking Center (petrochemicals; South Korea)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Class Code
- Nashville Convention Center (Nashville, TN)
- Nashville Cowboy Church
- Nassau Community College
- National Cadet Competition (Civil Air Patrol)
- National Cadet Corp
- National Cadet Corp (Singapore)
- National Cambridge Collectors, Inc.
- National Campaign Committee (various locations)
- National Cancer Center (Japan)
- National Capital Chapter
- National Capital Commission (Ottawa)
- National Carbon Company
- National Catastrophe Coordinator
- National Catholic Church (various locations)
- National Cattle Congress (Waterloo, Iowa)
- National Center on Caregiving (Family Caregiver Alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had a National Cadet Corps [NCC] certificate and even a copy of his ration card.
Addressing the National Cadet Corps Republic Day Camp, he described the gruesome Delhi gang rape as an incident that makes us "hang our heads in shame", he said, one must remember that full respect for human rights, inclusive of gender, are prerequisites of a modern and progressive society.
The Bangladesh National Cadet Corps, nongovernmental organizations and forest employees will take part in the census targeting the Bangladesh side of the Sundarbans, which accounts for nearly 60% of the entire forest.
The harassed women were travelling in the train as part of a team of the National Cadet Corps (NCC), which is a tri services organization comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force.
SUMAN Sarkar struck four goals as the National Cadet Corps ( NCC), West Bengal & Sikkim, bounced back in style to thrash the Government Senior Secondary school, Car Nicobar, 10- 0 in the under- 17 Subroto Cup at the Ambedkar Stadium on Wednesday.
The group, which includes cadets from the National Cadet Corps, the Indian Military Academy, media personnel, civilians and army guides, will set off for a 22-day trip in the late afternoon, a Defense Ministry spokesman confirmed.
The marching contingents of paramilitary and other auxiliary civil forces will include contingents from the Border Security Force, Assam Rifles, Coast Guard, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, SashastraSeemaBal, Railway Protection Force, Delhi Police, National Cadet Corps and National Service Scheme.