2001), as well as survey data submitted voluntarily by health plans to the National CAHPS Benchmarking Database (National CAHPS Benchmarking Database 2005).
What does NCBD stand for?
NCBD stands for National CAHPS Benchmarking Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCBD
We have 1 other meaning of NCBD in our Acronym Attic
- North Clackamas Bible Community (Oregon)
- North Coast Brewing Company (Fort Bragg, CA)
- National Collegiate Bowling Coaches Association
- North Carolina Baseball Coaches Association
- North Carolina Business Corporation Act
- National Capital Bearded Collie Club
- North Carolina Business Committee for Education
- National Coalition On Black Civic Participation
- National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools (Greensboro, NC)
- New Community Baptist Church Youth Ministry
- National Center for Biodefense (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Neutral Cluster Beam Deposition (organic electronics)
- New Comic Book Day
- Nairobi Central Business District Association (Kenya)
- Northern California Band Directors Association
- National Cooperative Bank Development Corporation (financial services)
- National Council of Building Designer Certification
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (Atlanta, GA)
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, we would like to thank the staff at the National CAHPS Benchmarking Database (NCBD) who developed a portal for data submission and carried out initial cleaning and analysis of the CAHPS data from hospitals.
0 National CAHPS Benchmarking Database data from 54 commercial and 31 Medicaid health plans from across the United States: 19,541 adults (age [greater than or equal to] 18 years) in commercial plans and 8,813 adults in Medicaid plans responded regarding their own health care, and 9,871 Medicaid adults responded regarding the health care of their minor children.