Members of the National Bus and Railworkers Union (NBRU) voted overwhelmingly for industrial action if an overtime ban is introduced next month.
What does NBRU stand for?
NBRU stands for National Bus and Railworkers Union (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBRU
We have 1 other meaning of NBRU in our Acronym Attic
- National Beef Recording Scheme
- National Broadcast Reading Service, Inc (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- North Bay Rehabilitation Services (Rohnert Park, CA)
- National Bench Rest Shooters Association
- NIH Business and Research Support System
- National Board for Respiratory Therapy (now National Board for Respiratory Care)
- North Bend Rail Trail (West Virginia)
- Northern Bull Riding Tour
- North Bend Rail Trail Foundation
- National Bus Rapid Transit Institute
- New Better Than Renewal-Used
- New Brunswick Rugby Union (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Nanyang Business School (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Narn Bat Squad (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
- Národná Banka Slovenska (Slovak: National Bank of Slovakia)
- Narodne Banke Srbije (Serbian: National Bank of Serbia)
- Narrow Brown Spot
- Narrowband Socket
- NASCAR Busch Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: LIAM TOBIN Gen Sec National Bus and Railworkers Union TRANSPORT Minister Seamus Brennan should wake up to the fact that the real transport challenge is not privatisation, or trade unions but congestion.
But the National Bus and Railworkers Union (NBRU) and Siptu decided to go ahead with yesterday's stoppage.