Currently he is the director of the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, which houses India's gene bank.
What does NBPGR stand for?
NBPGR stands for National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NBPGR in our Acronym Attic
- North Beach Public Development Authority (aka North Beach Water; Ocean Park, WA; water district)
- Negative Binomial Probability Density Function
- New Brunswick Prescription Drug Program (Canada)
- New Brunswick Public Employees Association (Canada)
- Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length
- National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards
- New Brunswick Society of Physical Education Specialists (New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Braunfels Professional Fire Fighters Association (Texas)
- Nepal Biogas Promotion Group (est. 1994)
- Nursing Best Practice Guidelines (Registered Nurses Association of Ontario; Canada)
- North Bay Psychiatric Hospital (Canada)
- National Board of Public Health Examiners (Pittsburgh, PA)
- N-Butyl-3-Butyl Pyridinium Iodide (natural cholinesterase inhibitor)
- NAVSEA Basic Paint Inspector
- New Bedford Public Interest (Massachusetts)
- Number of Bytes Per Inode
- New Brunswick Printing Industries Association
- National Bank of Pakistan
- National Beer Pong League
- Naval Base Point Loma (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top brass in ICAR have not only ignored the patent goof- up but has also rewarded Bansal by making him director of India's plant gene bank, officially known as National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources.