Gardai, assisted by members of the Regional Support Unit, detectives from the National Bureau of Criminal investigation and Officers from Revenue Customs Service also uncovered a gun, complete with silencer and scope, and cannabis plants.
What does NBCI stand for?
NBCI stands for National Bureau of Criminal Investigation (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBCI
We have 16 other meanings of NBCI in our Acronym Attic
- National Business Coalition on Health
- New Beginning Children's Homes (Gravette, AR)
- Nuevo Banco del Chaco (Argentinian bank)
- National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- National Board for Certification of Hospice Nurses
- National Board for Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Battleford Comprehensive High School (Canada)
- National Background Check, Inc. (electronic fingerprinting company; Westerfield, OH)
- National Biological Control Institute (USDA subsidiary)
- National Broadcasting Company Internet/Interactive
- Newman Breastfeeding Clinic & Institute (Canada)
- Nigerian Bank for Commerce and Industry (est. 1973)
- North Branch Correctional Institute (Maryland)
- Northern Bobwhite Conservation Initiative (Southeastern Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies)
- Non-Bullous Congenital Ichthyosiform Erythroderma
- National Bicycle Corporation of India Ltd. (est. 1980)
- National Building Controls Information Program (Iowa)
- New Brunswick Community Interpreter Project (New Jersey)
- National Building and Construction Industry Training Council (Australia)
- Nancy Brown Custom Jeweler (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers in Coolock are being supported by the Garda Technical Bureau and members of the National Bureau of Criminal Investigations.
Byline: By Tony O'Hehir ONE bookmaker was robbed in his home in Dublin on Monday night while an attempted raid on another bookmaking firm was foiled by members of the Garda National Bureau of Criminal Investigation following the Irish Grand National meeting at Fairyhouse.
Officers working in the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation are comparing the raid with earlier crimes to see if there are any common links.
Head of the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Chief Supt Martin Donnellan, said he feared a garda, security guard or innocent bystander could be killed.
The targeted operation by the Stolen Motor Vehicle Investigation Section of the National Bureau of Criminal Investigations was set up in 2006 and has been working with the Department of Transport.
More than 100 gardai from across the southern region backed up by members of the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Dublin are involved in the inquiry.
A senior officer from the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation said: "We must await the results of the post mortem before we can take any further action.