Each of candidates presented a concept of reforms of the national broadcasting company into the public service broadcaster.
What does NBC stand for?
NBC stands for National Broadcasting Company (US radio and TV network)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBC
We have 396 other meanings of NBC in our Acronym Attic
- National Battlefields Commission (Canada)
- National Benefits Center (USCIS/DHS)
- National Benevolent Charity (UK)
- National Bioenergy Center
- National Bird Control (Seattle, Washington)
- National Biscuit Company
- National Blood Centre (various locations)
- National Board Certification (teachers)
- National Bridge Conference
- National Broadcasting Commission (Nigeria and Thailand)
- National Broadcasting Corporation (Papua New Guinea)
- National Broiler Council
- National Budgeting Conference
- National Builders Control, Inc. (Alhambra, California)
- National Building Code (Canada)
- National Burns Collection (Scotland, UK)
- National Business Center (US Department of the Interior)
- National Business Corporation (computers)
- Natural Binary Code
- Natural Boundary Condition (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rockefeller Center encompasses ten buildings and 8 million square feet of office space, the headquarters of General Electric and its subsidiary, the National Broadcasting Company, plus Radio City Music Hall and, of course, the famous skating rink and annual Christmas Tree.
Judging from the files at Columbia Broadcasting System and the National Broadcasting Company, dance programs promise to become as popular as good music on the radio.
The National Broadcasting Company NTRK will be allocated 338 million som in 2010, including 94 million som for salaries, 18 million som for social security contibutions and over 624 thousand som for business trips.