The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program serves uninsured, underinsured, and low-income women.
What does NBCCEDP stand for?
NBCCEDP stands for National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Book Critics Circle Award
- Northern British Columbia Construction Association (now British Columbia Construction Association; Prince George, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers
- National Black Catholic Clergy Caucus
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care (New York, NY)
- Northern British Columbia Caving Club (British Columbia, Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Collection Center
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Control Center
- New Brunswick Customer Contact Centre Industry Association
- New Brunswick College of Craft and Design (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund
- National Bladder Cancer Collaborative Group A (American Association for Cancer Research; Philadelphia, PA)
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Northern Beaches Community Consultative Health Planning Group (Australia)
- Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Contamination Survivability (US DoD)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Act
- Name Brand Casual Dining (US Army, IMA-Europe, Heidelberg, Germany)
- National Biomass and Carbon Dataset (US NASA)
- National Bureau of Controlled Drugs (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program provides breast and cervical cancer screening services to underserved women throughout the country, including 13 American Indian/Alaska Native organizations.
Congress passed the Breast and Cervical Prevention Act of 1990, which established the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP).
4 million in awards to 21 state health departments to expand a national breast and cervical cancer early detection program.