And the National Breast Implant Registry has recorded a 6% growth in the industry in 2001, compared to 2000 - the latest figures available.
What does NBIR stand for?
NBIR stands for National Breast Implant Registry (est. 1993)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBIR
- Neuberger Berman Income Opportunity Fund Inc. (New York, NY)
- Northern Biosphere Observation and Modeling Experiment
- National Biophotonics Imaging Platform (Ireland)
- Nationale Beheersorganisatie Internet Providers (Dutch: National Organization of Management Internet Providers; The Netherlands)
- Needs-Based Implementation Plan (Arizona Department of Transportation)
- Neutron Beam Instruments Project (Australia)
- Non-Binding Investment Principle (est. 1994; Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- National Black Independent Political Party (established 1980)
- NetBIOS over IPX
- Narrow-Band Interference Rejection
- Net Benefit-Investment Ratio
- National Brain Injury Research Treatment and Training (foundation; North Carolina)
- Narrowband Interference Suppression
- National Biosurveillance Integration System
- National Bridge Inspection Standards
- NationsBuilders Insurance Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Negative Binomial Importance Sampling
- Network for Business Innovation & Sustainability (Kirkland, Washington)
- Network-Based Information Systems (conference)
- New Boston Independent School District (New Boston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report recommended that surgeons register details of implant operations in the UK with the National Breast Implant Registry in order to help research the effects of silicone implants.