based manufacturer of gourmet lollipops known for making the "World's Best Lollipops," has announced its support for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) and its fight against breast cancer.
What does NBCF stand for?
NBCF stands for National Breast Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBCF
We have 6 other meanings of NBCF in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Bergen Central Dispatch (Bergen County, NJ)
- Nuclear, Biological, & Chemical Defense
- Nuclear, Biological, & Chemical Defense Control Element
- Nuclear, Biological, & Chemical Defense Equipment
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Directed Energy
- National Black Child Development Institute
- North Bay Country Dance Society (Sebastopol, CA)
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Nuclear, Biological, & Chemical Element
- National Beef Cattle Evaluation Consortium
- National Breast Cancer Fund
- Network for Business and Commercial Finance (UK)
- New Beginnings Christian Fellowship
- New Brunswick Choral Federation (Canada)
- Nicole Brown Charitable Foundation
- National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees
- National Black Church Family Council
- National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (India)
- Narodne Banke Crne Gore (Serbian: National Bank of Montenegro)
- National Bulk Commodities Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Breast Cancer Foundation was founded by breast cancer survivor, Janelle Hail.
Every time a consumer makes a credit or debit card purchase at a Process Pink participating merchant, a portion of the transaction is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation - without costing the consumer or the merchant another cent.
Retailers can show their support for the National Breast Cancer Foundation by using the free counter cards and flavor tags offered.
A portion of the sales of the characteristic pink-infused line will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help fund breast cancer research, education and early-detection programs.