October is designated as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the United States.
What does NBCAM stand for?
NBCAM stands for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Baptist Convention of America
- National Bicycle Commuters Association
- National Board Certification Agency
- National Breast Cancer Awareness
- New Barnet Community Association (UK)
- North Bay Christian Academy (Novato, CA Christian school)
- National Bible College Athletic Association
- Northern Bedford Community Athletic Association (Loysburg, Pennsylvania)
- National Bank of California (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Black Catholic Apostolate for Life
- National Beacon Code Allocation Plan
- National Board for Community Banks (Nigeria)
- National Business Community Blog
- Neurotherapy and Biofeedback Certification Board (Black Mountain, NC; now Natural Therapies Certification Board)
- Northern Beaches Concert Band (Australia)
- New Brunswick Candlepin Bowlers Association
- Northern Border Customs Brokers Association
- Nordic-Baltic Conference on Biomedical Engineering
- Nile Basin Capacity Building Network
- National Biscuits & Confectionery Co (Saudi Arabia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 and runs through October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Congresswoman Nita Lowey was the honorary guest at the special pink ribbon-cutting ceremony held at the Rye Brook facility in recognition and support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and you can help by supporting the Susan G.