The National Bowhunter Education Foundation (NBEF) announces the launch of www.
What does NBEF stand for?
NBEF stands for National Bowhunter Education Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBEF
We have 1 other meaning of NBEF in our Acronym Attic
- Nelson Bays Education Business Partnership (New Zealand)
- Nancy Bell Evans Center (Seattle, WA)
- National Board Examination Committee for Veterinary Medicine
- National Building Envelope Council (Canada)
- Network-Based Entitlement Control (computer security)
- Non-Bell Exchange Carrier
- Normal Bronchial Epithelial Cell (oncology)
- New Brunswick East Coast Railway (Canada)
- National Board of Economic Defence (National Emergency Supply Agency; Finland)
- National Board of Employment Education and Training (Australia)
- Neuberger Berman Equity Funds (investment company)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Bioscience and Engineering Institute
- New Brunswick Environment Industry Association (Canada)
- National Business Economic Issues Council
- National Black Environmental Justice Network (Washington, DC)
- Nebraska Board of Examiners for Land Surveyors (Lincoln, NE)
- New Brunswick Emergency Measures Organization (Canada)
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (amateur radio software)
- National Broadband Experimental Network
- New Brunswick Environmental Network (Waterford, New Brunswick, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Books and brochures from state and national archery organizations, like those from the National Bowhunter Education Foundation (NBEF) diagram a big game animal's vital organ structure.
Those completing the course will receive a National Bowhunter Education Foundation certificate recognized in all 50 states and Canada.
As a National Bowhunter Education Foundation instructor, I'm involved in a program that stresses the point of good shot placement to our students.
The National Bowhunter Education Foundation and the Archery Manufacturers and Merchants Organization are jointly sponsoring the Archery Hotline.
We worked with the International Hunter Education Foundation and the National Bowhunter Education Foundation to develop the program," said Lou Reed, of Dart.
com) and the National Bowhunter Education Foundation (www.
To address the safety issues, our group hunts from only elevated treestands; all members must pass the National Bowhunter Education Foundation course (www.