com)-- EndoSoft, a leader procedure documentation, EHR and imaging software solutions for the healthcare industry, is pleased to announce their successful development and implementation of a National Bowel Cancer Screening Program (NBCSP) Pilot Project for processing and evaluating bowel cancer screening data.
What does NBCSP stand for?
NBCSP stands for National Bowel Cancer Screening Program (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBCSP
- Newark Boys Chorus School (Newark, NJ)
- National Black Catholic Seminarians Association (Washington, DC)
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association (Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Support Element
- National Black Caucus of States Institute
- National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- National Board for Certification of School Nurses, Inc. (New York, NY)
- NBC (National Broadcasting Company) Sports Network
- Nurses Board for Certification of School Nurses
- National Board Certification Support Project (National Board for Professional Teaching Standards)
- National Breast Cancer Screening Programme (various nations)
- North Bedfordshire Community Safety Partnership (est. 1998; UK)
- Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program
- Non-Bianisotropic Complementary Split Ring Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Non-Bianisotropic Complementary Split Ring Resonator
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Status Product
- National Banks of Central Texas
- National Board Certification for Teachers
- National Board Certified Teacher
- National Bureau of Curriculum and Textbooks (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION The UK National Bowel Cancer Screening Program invites men and women aged between 60-74 years old to be routinely screened every 2 years (1).