National Botanical Research Institute has mastered a technology for preserving flowers and plant parts in their original form and colour for several years.
What does NBRI stand for?
NBRI stands for National Botanical Research Institute (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBRI
- North Bundaberg Real Estate (North Bundaberg, QLD, Australia)
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association (Canada)
- North Bay Real Estate Board (Ontario, Canada)
- National Biomedical Research Foundation
- National Borzoi Rescue Foundation (dog rescue)
- Neutral Buoyancy Research Facility (A. James Clark School of Engineering; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District (water treatment; California)
- National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Negative Binomial Regression Model
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Botanical Research Institute of India has come up with a herbal beer that has medicinal properties.