For example, on July 12, I will attend a Welsh Food Summit to be launched by the Prince of Wales at the National Botanical Gardens in Carmarthenshire.
What does NBG stand for?
NBG stands for National Botanical Gardens
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBG
We have 47 other meanings of NBG in our Acronym Attic
- Nijmeegse Bedrijfs Volleybal Federatie
- N-Bahn Freunde Worms (German: N-Train Friends Worms; Worms, Germany)
- Nick Bruzon's Football Weekly (UK)
- New Brunswick Federation of Woodlot Owners (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Beginnings for Youth (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; est. 1986)
- Nothing but Flying Yaks (band)
- Narrow-Band Gaussian
- National Bank of Georgia
- National Bank of Greece
- National Bicycle Greenway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prizes include a visit to a Calon Wen farm; a weekend break at a yurt farm; a family voucher to the National Botanical Gardens and a family voucher for The Centre for Alternative Technology.
The trip offers gardeners the opportunity to check out the horticultural attractions of the Threave Gardens at Castle Douglas and the Logan Botanical Gardens, one of the National Botanical Gardens of Scotland.
Ambassador Christopher Dell, who had inadvertently strayed into a restricted area of the National Botanical Gardens near Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe's home, Army spokesman George Charamba was hardly apologetic.
Since the exhibits moved home, The National Botanical Gardens now looks quite naked without the controversial guests.
com IN THE UK BOOK a holiday cottage in Wales with Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire and get free passes to the National Botanical Gardens which cover over 560 acres and feature the world's largest glasshouse.