The National Border Patrol Council, the union representing agents, also told reporters it is confident he acted properly.
What does NBPC stand for?
NBPC stands for National Border Patrol Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBPC
We have 12 other meanings of NBPC in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Bee Producers Association
- Northfield Business and Professional Association
- Natick Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Framingham, MA)
- North Brooklyn Public Art Coalition (New York, NY)
- National Baptist Publishing Board
- Needs-Based Plan and Budget (Pennsylvania)
- Nashville Banner Publishing Company
- National Bicycle and Pedestrian Clearinghouse (US DOT)
- National Birds of Prey Centre (Newent, England, UK)
- National Black Programming Consortium (est. 1979; New York, NY)
- New Brunswick Power Corporation (electricity utility; Canada)
- Network Branded Prepaid Card Association
- National Blindness Professional Certification Board (Ruston, LA)
- North Bradford Primary Care Trust (UK)
- New Bedford Police Department (Massachusetts)
- New Britain Police Department (New Britain, CT)
- Newport Beach Police Department (California)
- Non-Bacteremic Pneumococcal Disease
- North Beach Public Development Authority (aka North Beach Water; Ocean Park, WA; water district)
- Negative Binomial Probability Density Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bonner, president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), the union that represents 10,500 Border Patrol agents.
Bonner, president of the National Border Patrol Council, says: "The only thing that is clear is that government prosecutors pointed their guns at the wrong guys, the good guys, and they let the bad guy walk.
Skeptics, such as the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), question the timing of the latest deployment of agents.