Summary: RIYADH: The King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) has set up the first national bone marrow donor registry in the Kingdom, according to Ali H.
What does NBMDR stand for?
NBMDR stands for National Bone Marrow Donor Registry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBMDR
- Negative-Binomial Monte Carlo
- New Brunswick Multicultural Council, Inc. (Canada)
- Newz Blast Media Co.
- Non-Basic Manufacturing Cost
- NORAD Battle Management Center
- North Belfast Musicians Collective
- North Bengal Medical College and Hospital
- National Ballistic Missile Defense
- National Building Materials Distribution Association
- North American Building Material Distribution Association
- Norwegian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Nada Brahma Music Ensemble (Sacramento, CA)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Network-Based Mobile Education
- Nevada Board of Medical Examiners (Reno, NV)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part I
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II examination
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine (graduate training program; Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II
- New Brunswick Masonic Family (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new program is the successor to the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry and would be charged with increasing the number of transplants for suitably matched recipients from biologically unrelated donors of bone marrow and cord blood.
Bill Young Cell Transplantation Program is the successor to the NMDP's National Bone Marrow Donor Registry.
She said the procedure, first performed just 5 years ago, is an alternative to bone marrow transplantation in youngsters who do not have a related matched donor and are unable to find one through the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry.