What does NBME I stand for?
NBME I stands for National Board of Medical Examiners Part I
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Bengal Medical College and Hospital
- National Ballistic Missile Defense
- National Building Materials Distribution Association
- North American Building Material Distribution Association
- National Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Norwegian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Nada Brahma Music Ensemble (Sacramento, CA)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Network-Based Mobile Education
- Nevada Board of Medical Examiners (Reno, NV)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II examination
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine (graduate training program; Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II
- New Brunswick Masonic Family (Canada)
- Nevada Bureau of Mines Geology (research unit, Mackay School of Mines; University of Nevada at Reno)
- New Brunswick Military Heritage Project (Canada)
- Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Neuberger Berman Management Inc.
- Nola Brantley Memorial Library (Warner Robins, GA)
- National Board of Materials Management (Tanzania)