The CBSE is a national board of education, under the Indian government.
What does NBOE stand for?
NBOE stands for National Board of Education (Liberia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBOE
We have 1 other meaning of NBOE in our Acronym Attic
- National Ballet of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- National Broadband Operations Centre (Telstra; Australia)
- National Business Operations Center (Sprint)
- North Branch Outing Club (Michigan)
- Northern Beetle Owners Club (UK)
- Northern Beetle Owners' Club (Northern Ireland)
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (Australia)
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Board of Directors
- Nitrogenous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Non-gasoline Burning Outboard Engine (multi-fuel engine)
- National Board of Forensic Chiropractors (est. 1996)
- Notified Bodies Operations Group
- Non-Bridging Oxygen Hole Centers
- National Bank of Kuwait
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network
- National Barangay Operations Office
- National Bank of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Brotherhood of Operative Potters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapter 2 focuses on the National Folklore Survey commissioned by the National Board of Education in 1921.
The Year 6 teacher's trip will include visits to local schools and a meeting with Mr Leo Pahkin, counsellor of education for the Finnish national board of education and the head of education at the Espoo Modern Art Museum.
Just one year later, the National Board of Education estimated that 90 percent of primary schools were connected to the Internet.
The Rt Rev Alan Chesters, chairman of the Church of England's national Board of Education, said: 'If we simply live in a culture of criticism, we destroy life because we fail to recognise the good and affirm those who do their best.