On behalf of the National Board of Directors of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurse, this letter is to provide notice to all members of the proposed revision to the Association Constitution and Bylaws, which will be brought forward for approval at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on September 19, 2010, in Edmonton, Alberta, as part of the annual Dynamics Conference.
What does NBOD stand for?
NBOD stands for National Board of Directors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBOD
- Northwest Basketball Officials Association
- National Business Opportunity Bureau
- National Ballet of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- National Broadband Operations Centre (Telstra; Australia)
- National Business Operations Center (Sprint)
- North Branch Outing Club (Michigan)
- Northern Beetle Owners Club (UK)
- Northern Beetle Owners' Club (Northern Ireland)
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (Australia)
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Nitrogenous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- National Board of Education (Liberia)
- Non-gasoline Burning Outboard Engine (multi-fuel engine)
- National Board of Forensic Chiropractors (est. 1996)
- Notified Bodies Operations Group
- Non-Bridging Oxygen Hole Centers
- National Bank of Kuwait
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network
- National Barangay Operations Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wenger has served as a member of the national board of directors and chair of the Collaborative Performance Forum and the Collaborative Performance Task Force.
has been named to State of Israel Bonds' national Board of Directors.
ACA NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS President, Maria Coleman 516-223-2267, marla@acacamps.
The John Dystel Nursing Fellowship Funded by a generous contribution from Oscar Dystel, long-time member of the Society's National Board of Directors, the John Dystel Nursing Fellowship will provide expert, comprehensive clinical nursing education for a nurse who will then help train other nurses and become a leader in MS clinical care.
2 million debt, and submit a balanced budget to the national Board of directors to help put the NAACP back in the black for the first time in years.