On behalf of the National Board of Directors of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurse, this letter is to provide notice to all members of the proposed revision to the Association Constitution and Bylaws, which will be brought forward for approval at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on September 19, 2010, in Edmonton, Alberta, as part of the annual Dynamics Conference.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for National Board of Directors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- Niels Bohr Collected Works
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warfare
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons
- National Bituminous Coal Wage Agreement
- Nepal Building Construction Workers Association
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warning
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warning and Reporting System
- National Bank of Detroit
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Bibliographic Database (Australia)
- National Broker Dealer (sales)
- National Brothers Day (May 24)
- national burden of disease
- National Business Development
- Natural Born Divers (Germany)
- Need by Date (various companies)
- Negara Brunei Darussalam
- Negative Big Difference
- Negative Binomial Distribution (statistics)
- Neighborhood Business District (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wenger has served as a member of the national board of directors and chair of the Collaborative Performance Forum and the Collaborative Performance Task Force.
has been named to State of Israel Bonds' national Board of Directors.
ACA NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS President, Maria Coleman 516-223-2267, marla@acacamps.
The John Dystel Nursing Fellowship Funded by a generous contribution from Oscar Dystel, long-time member of the Society's National Board of Directors, the John Dystel Nursing Fellowship will provide expert, comprehensive clinical nursing education for a nurse who will then help train other nurses and become a leader in MS clinical care.
2 million debt, and submit a balanced budget to the national Board of directors to help put the NAACP back in the black for the first time in years.