School District and a member of the National Board of Advisors for Accelify, a Medicaid billing agent that provides districts with services and products to tap into Medicaid revenue.
What does NBOA stand for?
NBOA stands for National Board of Advisors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBOA
We have 2 other meanings of NBOA in our Acronym Attic
- Networked Business Objects
- Never Be Ordinary
- New Business Office
- New Business Opportunity
- Next Best Offer (marketing)
- Next Bus Out (emergency parts shipment)
- Non-Binding Offer
- Non-Profit Brand Orientation
- Norwegian Baroque Orchestra (est. 1988)
- Novell Branch Office (business office management solution)
- National Boat Owners Association
- National Business Officers Association (Boulder, CO)
- Nevada Brothel Owners Association
- New Brunswick Outfitters Association, Inc. (Mills Cove, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Northwest Basketball Officials Association
- National Business Opportunity Bureau
- National Ballet of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- National Broadband Operations Centre (Telstra; Australia)
- National Business Operations Center (Sprint)
- North Branch Outing Club (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He created and moderates the annual AICPA Conference on Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual, serves on three editorial boards, and is a member of the National Board of Advisors for the New York University Law School Graduate Tax Program.