What does NBCPC stand for?
NBCPC stands for National Board for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Credentialing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc.
- National Board for Certification of Orthopedic Technologists (Syracuse, NY)
- National Biological Control Program (various locations)
- National Building Code of the Philippines
- National Bureau of Corruption Prevention (China)
- NetBEUI Control Protocol
- New Brunswick Cattle Producers (Canada)
- Non-Blocking Commit Protocol
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, Particulate
- National Black Crown Prosecution Association (est. 2001; UK)
- North Bournemouth Crime Prevention Panel (UK)
- North Brevard Commission on Parks and Recreation (Titusville, FL)
- Northern British Columbia Quarter Horse Association
- National Bank of the Chechen Republic
- National Biomedical Computational Resource
- National Board Certified Reflexologist (American Reflexology Certification Board)
- National Board for Certification of Registrars
- National Breast Care Registry
- Native Born Certificate of Residence
- Nebraska Border Collie Rescue, Inc.