Debbie Figueroa, lead licensed veterinary technician at the Fairhaven Veterinary Hospital, has achieved national board certification from the Academy of Veterinary Technicians in Clinical Practice.
What does NBC stand for?
NBC stands for National Board Certification (teachers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBC
We have 396 other meanings of NBC in our Acronym Attic
- National Bank of Canada
- National Bank of Commerce
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- National Battlefields Commission (Canada)
- National Benefits Center (USCIS/DHS)
- National Benevolent Charity (UK)
- National Bioenergy Center
- National Bird Control (Seattle, Washington)
- National Biscuit Company
- National Blood Centre (various locations)
- National Bridge Conference
- National Broadcasting Commission (Nigeria and Thailand)
- National Broadcasting Company (US radio and TV network)
- National Broadcasting Corporation (Papua New Guinea)
- National Broiler Council
- National Budgeting Conference
- National Builders Control, Inc. (Alhambra, California)
- National Building Code (Canada)
- National Burns Collection (Scotland, UK)
- National Business Center (US Department of the Interior)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Board certification is a voluntary process that recognizes teachers who demonstrate accomplished teaching practice as defined by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS).
It also requires highly effective classroom teachers, and national board certification is one way to achieve this goal.
Areas explored include lesson planning, classroom management, differentiating instruction, assessment, literacy, and National Board certification.
In this mixed-method research study, data from public school personnel were used to determine the professional preparation of teachers through the National Board Certification process.
Health educators who successfully meet the requirements of the National Board Certification process will learn to help students make better choices and live healthier lives.