The National Blood Data Resource Center reports that 29 million units of blood components are transfused to 4.
What does NBDRC stand for?
NBDRC stands for National Blood Data Resource Center (since 1997; Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Brunswick Department of Environment (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Transportation (New Brunswick, Canada)
- N-Benzoyl-D-Phenylalanine (antidiabetic compound)
- Narrowband Direct Printing (maritime teletype)
- Neighborhood Business Development Program (Maryland)
- Neighborhood Business District Program
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network
- National Bureau for Drug Prevention Poland
- National Birth Defects Prevention Study
- New Brighton Department of Public Safety (New Brighton, MN)
- National Biological Dosimetry Response Plan
- National Bank Drafting Systems, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- New Beneficiary Data System (US SSA)
- New Brunswick Dental Society (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Brunswick Drinking Society
- Noord-Brabantsch-Duitsche Spoorweg-Maatschappij (Dutch: Noord-Brabantsch-Duitsche Spoorweg-Maatschappij North Brabantsch-Duitsche Railway Company)
- Nuclear Burst Detection System
- Neighborhood Business District Support Fund (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- New Brunswick Department of Supply and Services (Canada)
- Nannette Brodie Dance Theatre (Long Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) National Blood Data Resource Center Annual Report.