uk CAPTION(S): CAMPAIGN: The union Unite hold a demonstration outside the National Blood Centre in Speke
What does NBC stand for?
NBC stands for National Blood Centre (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBC
We have 396 other meanings of NBC in our Acronym Attic
- National Bank of California
- National Bank of Canada
- National Bank of Commerce
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- National Battlefields Commission (Canada)
- National Benefits Center (USCIS/DHS)
- National Benevolent Charity (UK)
- National Bioenergy Center
- National Bird Control (Seattle, Washington)
- National Biscuit Company
- National Board Certification (teachers)
- National Bridge Conference
- National Broadcasting Commission (Nigeria and Thailand)
- National Broadcasting Company (US radio and TV network)
- National Broadcasting Corporation (Papua New Guinea)
- National Broiler Council
- National Budgeting Conference
- National Builders Control, Inc. (Alhambra, California)
- National Building Code (Canada)
- National Burns Collection (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Midlands Fire Crew sealed off the National Blood Centre, in Vincent Drive, just before 6.
HOW TO DO IT: Call the National Blood Centre, James's St, Dublin 8, on (01) 4322800 or check out www.
The public can catch a glimpse of what blood donation sessions looked like in the 1950s, as part of a major Discovery Day on Sun-day, writes Health Correspondent Jenny Hudson The National Blood Centre in New Street will be transformed, with some staff wearing early 1950s uniform, displays of fifties equipment and old photographs.
Garston MP Maria Eagle, who was behind the drive to ensure the centre came to Speke, said: "This represents the final part of a long campaign to expand on National Blood Centre services here in Liverpool.
Sir Simon's next stop was the Estuary Commerce Park, home to the National Blood Centre and site for the National Biomanufacturing Centre due to open next spring.
An inquiry was launched at the hospital which also houses the Bristol headquarters for the National Blood Centre.