| THE National Blind Children's Society is inviting friends, families and supporters to an event on October 11 at Queen Alexandra College, Court Oak Road, Harborne.
What does NBCS stand for?
NBCS stands for National Blind Children's Society (est. 1995; Quinton, Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBCS
We have 24 other meanings of NBCS in our Acronym Attic
- National Biological Control Research Center (Thailand)
- National Breast Cancer Research Center (also known as the Walker Cancer Research Institute)
- National Breast Cancer Research Foundation (Frisco, TX)
- New Berlin Citizens for Responsible Government
- Northern Burlington County Regional High School (New Jersey)
- Nuclear Biological Chemical Radiological Simulation
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System
- National Business Coalition for Rapid Transit
- Nuclear Biological, Chemical Reconnaissance Vehicle
- National Biomedical Computer System (American Red Cross Donor and Blood Management Computer System)
- Network Based Control Systems
- Network-Based Contact Solution
- New Brunswick Computer Services (Rutgers University)
- Newark Boys Chorus School (Newark, NJ)
- National Black Catholic Seminarians Association (Washington, DC)
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association (Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Support Element
- National Black Caucus of States Institute
- National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- National Board for Certification of School Nurses, Inc. (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leisure Leagues is the only small-sided football organisation to donate all of its profits to charity, which include Cancer Research UK, National Blind Children's Society, and The Dogs Trust.
Among bona fide appeals were Cancer Research and Genetics UK, Age UK, and the National Blind Children's Society.
Years and years ago before I went blind I spent some time at Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset (where the National Blind Children's Society has a base), to learn some skills for my blindness.
THE National Blind Children's Society is inviting friends, families and supporters to a special evening to mark World Sight Day 2012.
All matches are refereed by qualified officials and all equipment is provided and all profits are donated to Cancer Research, Dogs Trust and the National Blind Children's Society.
Ba Ba Braille Sheep was created by Southport-based artist Jola Kurzeja-Ryan with the National Blind Children's Society.
CAPTION(S): Trinity Mirror team shot: back: Lee Clarke, Lee Davies, Jamie Cassells, Ian Dempsey, Dan Jones, Phil Kirkland, Errol Roberts, Stacey Barnfield, Mark Duncombe' front: James Hall, Lee Cockerill, Martin Timms, Ian Gannon, Matt Phillips, Anthony Bisseker' Brindleyplace team line up: back: Steve Harris, Gary Taylor, James Heather, Ross Fittall, Matt Crockford, M ark Hull, John Speakman, Mark Averill' front: Ian Westwood, Bill Bishop, Stuart Eustace, Graham Sutton, Richard Gregory' A corner causes danger in the Trinity Mirror penalty area' Stuart Eustace, captain of Brindleyplace receives the Winners Trophy from Tracy Whiteman from the National Blind Children's Society