Garrett says that if black Republicans are to have any future, groups like the Council of 100 and the National Black Republican Council "must acquire the ability to turn out the black vote.
What does NBRC stand for?
NBRC stands for National Black Republican Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBRC
We have 6 other meanings of NBRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Bankruptcy Review Commission
- National Barrier Reef Committees
- National Basketball Rules Committee
- National Biodiversity Reference Centre (Singapore)
- National Bioforensic Repository Collection (National BioForensics Analysis Center)
- National Biological Records Centre (UK)
- National Biological Resources Center (Japan)
- National Biotechnology Research Council
- National Birmingham Roller Club
- National Bison Range Complex
- National Board for Respiratory Care, Inc. (Olathe, KS)
- National Board Resource Center
- National Brain Research Centre (India)
- National Brick Research Center (Clemson University)
- National British Roller Club (UK)
- National Building Regulatory Consultants Pty Ltd
- Natural Baby Rash Cream
- Nepal Biomedical Research Center
- Nevada Bird Records Committee
- New Braunfels Running Club (New Braunfels, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fred Brown, chairman of the National Black Republican Council, says "Blacks can no longer be a one-party people.