UK's National Black Police Association has now called for urgent intervention by British MPs to address the problem, which it said was hampering efforts to increase ethnic minority recruitment and blocking the advance of non-white officers into senior ranks.
What does NBPA stand for?
NBPA stands for National Black Police Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBPA
We have 3 other meanings of NBPA in our Acronym Attic
- Newport Blue Pearl (Subaru paint color)
- News Babe Page
- Nighthawk Black Pearl (Honda auto color)
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure
- Normal Boiling Point
- Nef Binding Protein 1
- National Bank of Pakistan (Swift code)
- National Bark Producers Association
- National Basketball Players Association
- National Beverage & Products Association
- National Black Political Assembly
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- National Broadcast Pilots Association
- National Broadcasting Pilots Association
- National Business and Professional Association
- Navy Board for Production Awards
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy
- Nederlandse Brancheorganisatie PGB Adviseurs (Netherlands)
- New Brunswick Parking Authority (New Brunswick, NJ)
- New Brunswick Pharmacists Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supt Logan, a founder member and former chairman of both the London and National Black Police Association (NBPA), said while race relations had improved since a 1999 report accused the force of institutional racism, attitudes had deteriorated more recently.
Supt Logan, a founder member and former chairman of both the London and National Black Police Association (NBPA), said while race relations had improved since a 1999 report accused the force of institutional racism, there had been a recent deterioration in attitudes.
Dizaei, who is president of the National Black Police Association (NBPA), has been suspended from the force since last September.
Dizaei, president of the National Black Police Association, has been suspended since last September, after the incident in Kensington, West London, on July 18 last year.
Dizaei, president of the National Black Police Association, has been suspended from the force since September.
A source at the National Black Police Association said it is believed another condition of the deal is Mr Ghaffur severs links with the organisation.