The judges Betty Berzon therapist and author Mark Blasius professor of political science at the City University of New York and La Guardia Community College Keith Boykin, former executive director of the National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum Louis Crompton, professor emeritus of English at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln John D'Emilio, professor of history at the University of Illinois at Chicago Nicholas C.
What does NBLGLF stand for?
NBLGLF stands for National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Brunswick Liquor Commission (Canada)
- New Business Legal Clinic (University of Akron School of Law; Akron, OH)
- North British Locomotive Company
- National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (also seen as BLACA)
- Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Non-Battle Loss, Equipment
- Newborn Bovine Lymphatic Endothelial Cells
- Norsk Brannbefals Landsforbund (Dutch)
- North Belconnen Landcare Group (Australia)
- New Brunswick Ladies Golf Association (Canada)
- National Boricua Latino Health Organization
- National Black Leadership Initiative on Cancer
- National Black Law Journal
- Newport Beach Little League (California)
- North Bothell Little League (Washington)
- Navy Basic Logistics Plan
- New Brunswick Liberal Party (Canada)
- Non-Battle Loss, Personnel
- Non-Beta-Lactamase Producing (immunology)
- National Black Leadership Roundtable (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum is another group that is addressing what it says is "the contradiction between the smooth words and the reality of actions by the Promise Keepers.
When the National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum announced in August that it had run out of money and was shutting its dooms, many black gay activists began asking, What do we do next?