Fauntroy is president of the National Black Leadership Roundtable, co-chairman of the Sudan Campaign and head of the Millennium Villages Project, a U.
What does NBLR stand for?
NBLR stands for National Black Leadership Roundtable (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum
- National Boricua Latino Health Organization
- National Black Leadership Initiative on Cancer
- National Black Law Journal
- Newport Beach Little League (California)
- North Bothell Little League (Washington)
- Navy Basic Logistics Plan
- New Brunswick Liberal Party (Canada)
- Non-Battle Loss, Personnel
- Non-Beta-Lactamase Producing (immunology)
- Narrow Brown Leaf Spot
- National Basic Livelihood Security Act of 1999 (South Korea)
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
- Nottinghamshire Bobbin Lace Society (est. 1975; UK)
- National Black Law Students Association
- Network-Based Language Teaching
- North Bay Linux Users Group (California)
- Noord-Nederlandse Biologische Landbouw Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Organic Agriculture Association)
- Nantier, Beall, Minoustchine (publisher)
- Narrowband Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1981, as chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, he launched both the first Constructive Budget of the Caucus and the National Black Leadership Roundtable, which served as the CBC's national network vehicle.
Today he is president of the National Black Leadership Roundtable and head of the Millennium Villages Project, a U.