Legal organizations like the American Bar Association, the National Bar Association, the National Black Law Students Association, and legal scholars alike must work together to address this issue.
What does NBLSA stand for?
NBLSA stands for National Black Law Students Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Bothell Little League (Washington)
- Navy Basic Logistics Plan
- New Brunswick Liberal Party (Canada)
- Non-Battle Loss, Personnel
- Non-Beta-Lactamase Producing (immunology)
- National Black Leadership Roundtable (Washington, DC)
- Narrow Brown Leaf Spot
- National Basic Livelihood Security Act of 1999 (South Korea)
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
- Nottinghamshire Bobbin Lace Society (est. 1975; UK)
- Network-Based Language Teaching
- North Bay Linux Users Group (California)
- Noord-Nederlandse Biologische Landbouw Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Organic Agriculture Association)
- Nantier, Beall, Minoustchine (publisher)
- Narrowband Manager
- National Bank of Malawi
- National Bank of Moldova
- National Building Museum
- Nederlands Bureau der Motorrijtuigverzekeraars (Dutch: Netherlands Bureau of Motor Insurers)
- Needs Beyond Medicine (Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org National Black Law Students Association 37th Annual National Convention March 30-April 3, 2005; Denver; 352-256-6151; www.