Joyce Burges, co-founder of the National Black Home Educators Resource Association (NBHER), who home-schooled her five children, said that increasingly, black families are getting fed up with the public school system and are turning to home schooling as an alternative.
What does NBHERA stand for?
NBHERA stands for National Black Home Educators Resource Association (Baker, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Branch Health Clinic (US Navy)
- New Broken Hill Consolidated (mining; Australia)
- New Brunswick Heart Centre (Canada)
- North Beacon Hill Council (est. 1993; Seattle, WA)
- Northeast Behavioral Health Care Consortium (Pennsylvania)
- Natomas Basin Habitat Conservation Plan (California)
- North Broward Hospital District (Florida)
- National Black Home Educators (Baker, LA)
- National Board of Homeopathic Examiners (Zephyrhills, FL)
- Narrowband High Frequency
- National Broadcasters Hall of Fame (est. 1977)
- National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
- New Brunswick Highland Games and Scottish Festival (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- North Big Horn Hospital (Lovell, Wyoming)
- Nothing Bad Has Happened Yet
- New Bone Healing Index
- Northern Bleached Hardwood Kraft
- North Bay Hockey League (Ontario, Canada; est. 1991)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Business of Reform In doing so, they overlook people like Joyce and Eric Burges, who are at the Valley Home Educators convention promoting their organization, the National Black Home Educators Resource Association.