He responded by launching Sex Week on February 7, which was also National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.
What does NBHAAD stand for?
NBHAAD stands for National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Bird Hunters Association
- National Black Hair Association
- National Bone Health Alliance
- National Builders Hardware Association
- Nevada Bow Hunters Association
- New Boston Housing Authority (New Boston, Texas)
- New Brunswick Healthcare Association (Canada)
- Nitrobenzyl Hydroxylamine
- Northamptonshire Black History Association (UK)
- National Bicycle History Archive of America
- National Barrel Horse Association of Canada
- National Board of Housing, Building and Planning (Sweden)
- National Birding Hotline Cooperative (est. 1990; online information resource)
- National Bone Health Campaign
- National Bulk Handling Corporation (India)
- Naval Branch Health Clinic (US Navy)
- New Broken Hill Consolidated (mining; Australia)
- New Brunswick Heart Centre (Canada)
- North Beacon Hill Council (est. 1993; Seattle, WA)
- Northeast Behavioral Health Care Consortium (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6, in recognition of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, the Coalition for Justice and Respect in conjunction with the Bayard Rustin Access Center and The Chicago Reporter hosted a roundtable discussion entitled "Seeking Efficiency in HIV Prevention of the African-American Communities.