Johnson, D-Dallas, was one of a dozen elected officials from the National Black Caucus of State Legislators to sit down with Obama and several of his top advisers.
What does NBCSL stand for?
NBCSL stands for National Black Caucus of State Legislators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Biomedical Computer System (American Red Cross Donor and Blood Management Computer System)
- National Blind Children's Society (est. 1995; Quinton, Birmingham, UK)
- Network Based Control Systems
- Network-Based Contact Solution
- New Brunswick Computer Services (Rutgers University)
- Newark Boys Chorus School (Newark, NJ)
- National Black Catholic Seminarians Association (Washington, DC)
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association (Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Support Element
- National Black Caucus of States Institute
- National Board for Certification of School Nurses, Inc. (New York, NY)
- NBC (National Broadcasting Company) Sports Network
- Nurses Board for Certification of School Nurses
- National Board Certification Support Project (National Board for Professional Teaching Standards)
- National Bowel Cancer Screening Program (Australia)
- National Breast Cancer Screening Programme (various nations)
- North Bedfordshire Community Safety Partnership (est. 1998; UK)
- Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program
- Non-Bianisotropic Complementary Split Ring Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Non-Bianisotropic Complementary Split Ring Resonator
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, posted this news item: The National Black Caucus of State Legislators released a study conducted by the University of Denver Center for African American Policy demonstrating how credit scores are used to deny African-Americans and other minorities access to credit and financial services .
Anheuser-Bush has singled out four legislators for their outstanding contributions at the 24th Annual Legislative Conference of the National Black Caucus of State Legislators.
Cosponsors of the meeting were the Black Leadership Forum, the National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials (NBC-LEO), the National Black Caucus of State Legislators, the National Conference of Black Mayors, and the National Organization of Black County Officials.
The National Black Caucus of State Legislators and others are opposing this step because they feel Medicaid recipients are receiving inferior care.