After I entered the Jesuits, I got involved with the National Black Catholic Seminarians Association.
What does NBCSA stand for?
NBCSA stands for National Black Catholic Seminarians Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBCSA
- Nuclear Biological Chemical Radiological Simulation
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System
- National Business Coalition for Rapid Transit
- Nuclear Biological, Chemical Reconnaissance Vehicle
- National Biomedical Computer System (American Red Cross Donor and Blood Management Computer System)
- National Blind Children's Society (est. 1995; Quinton, Birmingham, UK)
- Network Based Control Systems
- Network-Based Contact Solution
- New Brunswick Computer Services (Rutgers University)
- Newark Boys Chorus School (Newark, NJ)
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association (Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Support Element
- National Black Caucus of States Institute
- National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- National Board for Certification of School Nurses, Inc. (New York, NY)
- NBC (National Broadcasting Company) Sports Network
- Nurses Board for Certification of School Nurses
- National Board Certification Support Project (National Board for Professional Teaching Standards)
- National Bowel Cancer Screening Program (Australia)
- National Breast Cancer Screening Programme (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After remarks by Rigali, Braxton, Haley and representatives from the National Black Sisters Conference, the National Black Clergy Caucus, the National Black Catholic Seminarians Association and the National Association of Black Catholic Deacons, participants broke off into discussion groups to generate action ideas.
one of the statement's authors, said that the caucus will ask for financial support for the churches from the National Black Sisters Conference, the National Black Catholic Seminarians Association and National Black Catholic Deacons at their joint annual meeting, to be held in July in Mobile, Ala.