Originally built in 1920 as a bakery, the National Biscuit Company, later became known as Nabisco.
What does NBC stand for?
NBC stands for National Biscuit Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBC
We have 396 other meanings of NBC in our Acronym Attic
- National Ballet of Canada
- National Bank of California
- National Bank of Canada
- National Bank of Commerce
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- National Battlefields Commission (Canada)
- National Benefits Center (USCIS/DHS)
- National Benevolent Charity (UK)
- National Bioenergy Center
- National Bird Control (Seattle, Washington)
- National Blood Centre (various locations)
- National Board Certification (teachers)
- National Bridge Conference
- National Broadcasting Commission (Nigeria and Thailand)
- National Broadcasting Company (US radio and TV network)
- National Broadcasting Corporation (Papua New Guinea)
- National Broiler Council
- National Budgeting Conference
- National Builders Control, Inc. (Alhambra, California)
- National Building Code (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brunell worked for the National Biscuit Company as a salesman and retired after 32 years.
National Biscuit Company sold change, not crackers The Kotlers who have made this great new discovery of the role of publicity and promotion in marketing appear to know little of our field's history.
She was a bookkeeper for over forty years at National Biscuit Company (NABISCO) in West Boylston before retiring.
The building--more than a century old--originally housed the National Biscuit Company and was the place where American favorites like Oreo cookies and Fig Newtons were manufactured.