PIR, operated by Georgetown University Medical Center and the National Biomedical Research Foundation in Washington, D.
What does NBRF stand for?
NBRF stands for National Biomedical Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBRF
- Nuisance Bear Review Committee (Canada)
- National Behavior Research Coordination Center (SRI International)
- Nile Basin Resource Centre Programme (Uganda)
- National Board for Regional Development (Romania)
- Nederlandse Bond tot het Redden van Drenkelingen (Dutch lifeguard organization)
- Non-Bank Regulation Department (Nepal)
- NGFI-B (Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Gene-B) Response Element
- North Bundaberg Real Estate (North Bundaberg, QLD, Australia)
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association (Canada)
- North Bay Real Estate Board (Ontario, Canada)
- National Borzoi Rescue Foundation (dog rescue)
- Neutral Buoyancy Research Facility (A. James Clark School of Engineering; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)