The project, a partnership between The Vincent Wildlife Trust, Countryside Council for Wales (CCW), Snowdonia National Park Authority and the National Biodiversity Data Centre, aims to recruit volunteer helpers to report dormice sightings.
What does NBDC stand for?
NBDC stands for National Biodiversity Data Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBDC
We have 12 other meanings of NBDC in our Acronym Attic
- Nationwide Business Directory of Australia (est. 1989)
- Network-Based Distributed Application
- Northwest Bronx Democratic Alliance (New York)
- Narrow-Band Digital Audio Broadcasting
- New Brunswick Department of Agriculture Fisheries and Aquaculture
- National Bank Discount Brokerage (Canada)
- National Bibliographic Data Bank (Lithuania)
- National Bioresource Development Board (India)
- National Book Development Board (Philippines)
- Nationaal Brandweer Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: National Fire Documentation Center; Netherlands)
- National Blood Donation Centre
- National Business & Disability Council (Albertson, NY)
- Nebraska Business Development Center
- Nunavut Broadband Development Corporation (Canada)
- National Bird Dog Challenge Association
- National Book Development Council of Kenya
- National Book Development Council of Singapore
- NetBIOS Datagram Distribution
- Network Block Device Daemon (computing)
- National Board Dental Examinations
Samples in periodicals archive:
BATS and beetles are not usually the focus of awards in modern Ireland but the National Biodiversity Data Centre is bucking the trend.
The State's National Biodiversity Data Centre said there is "significant concern" about the animal's "potential to introduce new parasites and diseases that may affect human health and native species".
Research compiled by the National Biodiversity Data Centre said declining water quality, the building boom and certain agricultural and forestry practices are causing the species' decline.
Director of the National Biodiversity Data Centre Liam Lysaght said: "The mapping system will help us answer questions like how many species are in Ireland and the changes taking place.