has achieved BQ-9000 Accredited Producer status under the National Biodiesel Accreditation Program, a cooperative and voluntary fuel quality initiative adopted by both NBB and the Canadian Renewable Fuels Association.
What does NBAP stand for?
NBAP stands for National Biodiesel Accreditation Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBAP
We have 12 other meanings of NBAP in our Acronym Attic
- Narrow Band Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Narad Broadband Access Network (Narad Networks, Inc.)
- National Business Angels Network (UK)
- Next-Generation Broadband Access Network
- New Brunswick Association of Nursing Homes (Canada)
- New Brunswick Association of Optometrists
- Newport Beach Association of Realtors (California)
- National Board of Accreditation for Orthotic Suppliers
- New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists (Canada)
- National Beef Ambassador Program (National Beef Association)
- National Biodiversity Action Plan (various nations)
- National Booked Admissions Project (UK)
- New Beginnings Are Possible (Milwaukee, WI)
- Node B Application Part (UMTS network)
- Neuropsychology Behavior & Affect Profile-Dementia
- National Basketball Association Player's Association
- New Brunswick Aboriginal Peoples Council (New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Brunswick Alliance of Professional Outfitters (Canada)
- North Branch Area Public Schools (North Branch, MN)
- Nadir BRDF (Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function) Adjusted Reflectance (spectrometer; astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) recently announced that Ralston, IA-based SoyPower biodiesel producer West Central has become a BQ-9000 Accredited Producer under the National Biodiesel Accreditation Program, a cooperative and voluntary fuel quality program adopted by both the NBB and the Biodiesel Association of Canada.